Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Personal Travel Collection!

I thought I would Provide you guys with some of my personal vacation photos and videos as well as some youtube footage that will make you want to book your next vacation right away! Hope you Enjoy.

Main Pool of Bahia Principe San Juan, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Bahia Principe Resort

Early Morning View of The Bahia Principe Beach, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
Dominican Republic

The View From Aboard "The Tip Top" Catamaran, Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Catamaran, Dominican Republic

One of Many Crabs Found On The Beaches of Puerto Plata

crab in the sand

Myself With the Catamaran Skipper!

Myself

Resorts I Have Visited








I hope you've enjoyed the pics and videos....stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment